These days its hard going around without hearing anything about landing pages. Besides, when starting a business, landing pages play a crucial role in any sales funnel. But with the rising of too many Leadpages alternatives, it’s hard for a company to make a perfect choice.
Though, all this we are doing to convert more sales and attract potential customers, right?
And why not?
If you have a substantial and highly recognizable product that can fulfill customer needs, you must make some money through it. Of course, we are living to earn money and live a basic life.
But the question here is how you can reach your target customers?
Let’s take an assumption here and be more precise.
Assumption A [Lack of Funds]
Suppose you have a product on sale, and you are targeting it to relevant customers who can purchase the product (in your opinion). But what happens is the customers are interested in your product but cannot afford it. Ultimately, halting down your sales funnel.
Assumption B [Lack of Interest]
Now you have been targeting customers who have the potential to buy your product but have no interest in purchasing it. Or we can consider that they didn’t feel any need for your product. Again, making your hand empty with nothing left.
So, in both the above options, you might see one thing in common; and that is “Incorrect Targeting.” You need to be very clear about this in your sales funnel, and then only a useful landing page would be a gold digger for your business.
In a Digital Marketing course or syllabus, students are taught the importance of landing pages.
In this article, we have come up with some top 9 best Leadpages alternatives that can be useful for your business to target correctly.
9 Best Leadpages Alternatives
Below enlisted are some of the top-notch alternatives of leadpages, which may work out to increase your sales. Keep reading on and find the ideal match for your product. However, it’s not that simple but may work for you.
Instapage is a complete suite of services and perfect Leadpages alternatives that help businesses to turn every ad click into a conversion. Moreover, they are on a mission to help advertisers increase their conversion four times with the same ad spend. And yes, they also have a proven track record of their clients.
Furthermore, Instapage helps you to create post-click landing page experiences at scale by building personalized, mobile responsive, and conversion-optimized landing pages in just a few minutes.
- High converting experiences that resonate by creating landing pages in minutes, streamlining the review process, ensuring brand compliance, and more conversions
- The combination of Instablocks and Global Blocks helps you to scale page blocks that can be further reused globally quickly.
- Customizable templates that launch faster and AMP landing pages for a smooth mobile experience
- More rapid deployment and conversion rate with the help of drag-drop intuitive, pixel precision design features, and reusable page blocks
Instapage offers two different pricing plans:
- Business – starter pack for businesses ($199 per month)
- Enterprise – for advances features and services (custom plan)
Besides, Instapage also offers one Enterprise Benefits plan introducing the advertising conversion cloud. This plan includes 12 exclusive enterprise features. You need to request a demo for it.
Pros & Cons:
|Drag-drop intuitive||Nothing to be listed here|
|Fewer efforts to make|
|Saves much time|
SendInBlue is an all-in-one digital marketing platform offering vast services like email marketing, SMS marketing, CRM, marketing automation, landing pages, Facebook ads, retargeting, etc. The best part – it provides a more targeted visitor experience by building custom landing pages.
With SenInBlue landing pages, you can also use other marketing tools (email marketing, SMS marketing, CRM) to put the pedal on your sales funnel and increase more conversions. Also, the platform helps you to grow your business through strong customer relationships.
- Create custom landing pages using drag and drop builder that matches your brand style and influence your customers without any use of coding
- With landing pages, you can set your goals such as encouraging purchases with targeted CTA’s and adding form fields to transfer data to your account easily
- Create a more streamlined process by adding follow-up pages or by only accepting the submission form
- Complete your marketing strategy by pushing the content live, adding url’s in emails, and keeping things consistent.
SendInBlue offers one free plan for all users getting started. Besides, it has four paid plans:
- Lite – for new marketers ($25 per month)
- Essential – for growing business ($39 per month)
- Premium – for marketing pros ($66 per month)
- Enterprise – for more adance needs (quote-based)
Pros & Cons:
|Easy to use and user-friendly||No GUI standards|
|Pricing||Some features are clunky|
|Customer support service|
GetResponse is a complete suite of all Digital Marketing solutions that helps you to grow your sales, increase ROI, and succeed in converting leads. Other than landing pages, you can also find GetResponse’s winning email campaigns, tools to drive traffic, and complete your customer journeys.
Moreover, it allows you to develop mobile responsive custom landing pages with more than 5,000 Shutterstock images and a built-in image editor. Here’s a catch; you can also optimize and test your landing page by pushing it live on the web.
- Customizable and fully mobile responsive templates with built-in image editor for a higher rate of conversions
- Lets you grab your visitor’s attention right where they are in your landing page using images and downloadable content
- Mobile view workspace for mobile conversions and the countdown timer to prompt your customers to take actions
- Flexible pushing options, A/B testing with analytics, and integration with popular marketing tools
GetResponse does not offer any free plan; instead, it has all paid plans from basic to advance.
- Basic – unlimited landing pages ($15 per month)
- Plus – more than basic to grow business ($49 per month)
- Professional – pro automation and integration ($99 per month)
- Enterprise – custom-tailored solutions ($1,199 per month)
Pros & Cons:
|Fully mobile-responsive templates||High pricing|
|Comprehensive features||Low attachment limit|
ClickFunnels is a platform focusing on creating and optimizing sales funnels that convert your visitors into leads, then to customers. With ClickFunnels, you can guide your customers through the entire process of sales and even follow-up them after they leave your website.
The good part – it has everything organized in one place (dashboard). Also, it has a simple drag-drop webpage editor that quickly builds sales funnel that convert. The platform gives you all the tools that you need to market, sell, and convert.
- Build and design the sales funnel according to your business needs. Also, you can add and remove pages whenever you feel
- Advanced page customization tools including custom CSS, padding and color adjustment
- Capture the inside leads of your sales funnel with the help of automation tabs and follow-up funnels
- Split tests to increase your conversions and optimize your sales and leads
ClickFunnels pricing plans include:
- Click Funnels – for limited usage ($97 per month)
- Click Funnels Platinum – everything unlimited ($297 per month)
Pros & Cons:
|Simple interface||None to be listed|
|Asset for entrepreneurs|
OptimizePress claims that they provide the fastest way to build landing as well as sales pages that increase more conversions. Moreover, the tools work as a WordPress plugin for webpages. The best part – it works for all kinds of businesses such as coaches and consultants, course creators, affiliate marketers, fitness geeks, service businesses, etc.
Some top-notch characteristics including but not limited to entirely visual editing, premium templates, and marketing element library; makes OptimizePress as the perfect partner for creating landing pages.
- The plugin lets you save your time and boosts more conversions by building landing pages quicker than ever
- The fully visual editor lets you see every change that you make simplifying your review and editing process
- Beginners can also create pages using templates which means you don’t need any prior designing skills
- Seamless integration with almost every top marketing automation apps
It offers three different kinds of pricing plans:
- Essential – for one personal site ($79 per year)
- Business – for five individual sites ($149 per year)
- Suite – for 20 personal sites ($199 per year)
Pros & Cons:
|Fully visual editor||Long learning curve|
|Ease of use|
Like OptimizePress, ThriveArchitect is also a WordPress page builder that helps in creating faster and truly visual landing pages. One good thing about ThriveArchitect is that you can create the perfect experience for your mobile visitors. Besides, it also supports front-end editing and that too more casually and simply.
ThriveArchitect elements work as the building blocks for pages apart from conversion elements. Not limited to this, it also allows you to create your lists and collab with your favorite email marketing tool. It is an excellent Leadpages alternatives
- Ultra-flexible column layouts, attention-grabbing text and image combinations, total font customizations, advanced hover effects, etc.
- Codeless style editing, different screen size previews, mobile responsive editing, and dynamic animations and actions
- Front-end editing, rapid implementation, conversion-focused building blocks, and thrive architect elements
ThriveArchitect plans include:
- Thrive Membership – for all basic features ($19 per month)
- Single License – for one website ($67 annually)
- 5 License Pack – for up to 5 sites ($97 annually)
Pros & Cons:
|Advanced marketing features||Complicates settings panel|
Sumo is also like ThriveArchitect, and you don’t need to be a coding expert for creating custom landing pages. Working and using Sumo is so simple that you will see everything that is happening to your website very clearly. The platform is tried and tested by many experts that help you to grow your business.
Moreover, with Sumo, you can attract more visitors, engage customers with your content, and generate more leads. The best part – sumo is recommended by many online influencers and marketers, and it has a proven track record.
- Welcome mat, share pro, smart bar, content analytics, image sharer, etc.
- List builder, heat maps, scroll box, content form pro, and highlighter pro
- The headline and sub-headline generator, images and graphics, Call-to-Action buttons, and A/B testing
Sumo offers one free plan for every user and one paid pro plan for higher advanced needs that costs $39 per month.
Pros & Cons:
|Handy and quite easy to use||Approaches are limited|
|Free plan to get started|
Unbounce lets you create more customers by generating more leads with fully custom landing pages without the prerequisite of coding skills. It is a complete landing page platform that helps you to design beautiful landing pages and continually grow your ROI. Unbounce can work as the best partner for your sales funnel.
Moreover, Unbounce provides solutions based on industry or by use cases such as e-commerce, SaaS, ads, PPC, email marketing, and so on. Apart from landing pages, they also offer popups and sticky bars, a variety of templates, robust integrations, and product security.
- Drag-drop intuitive, clone, and edit, script manager, custom scripts and pixels, AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages), fully mobile responsive, and cellular layout assistant
- Complete design control, free images from Unsplash, built-in Google fonts, SVG images, Themeforest marketplace, Auto image optimizer, and parallax scrolling
- Lead gen form builder, two-step opt-in forms, gated content, and custom form redirect and thank you message
- Dynamic text replacement, A/B testing, real-time data dashboard, video background, and add a lightbox to pages
Unbounce offers three different kinds of pricing plans:
- Essential – for getting started ($99 per month)
- Premium – for more scaling ($199 per month)
- Enterprise – for more advanced needs (starting from $499 per month)
Pros & Cons:
|Intuitive and ease of use||Pricing|
|Popups and sticky bars||Too many features make it a bit bulky|
|AMP and mobile layout assistant|
9. Hello Bar
The Hello Bar is a customizable notification bar for websites that lets you design custom messages and CTA’s for visitors at the appropriate timing for more conversions. The proprietary of Hello Bar is Cray Egg, and it uses 26 different kinds of technologies and services, including Google tag manager, Analytics, WordPress, etc.
The Hello Bar is much simpler to use for beginners as they need to enter any website URL and it will guide about how to install custom codes, display ads, messages as well as popups to the visitors. Moreover, it is a great tool that helps you to attract more visitors and ultimately make them stay on the website for a more extended time.
- Hello Bar ads help in increasing the number of subscribers by displaying ads, popups, and messages at the time when visitors want to see
- Social media buttons, as well as social media sharing, helps websites to turn visitors into leads
- A/B testing, Analytics, and Google Tag Manager lets you focus more on targeting, increase following and conversion rate
- Intuitive dashboard, user-friendliness, and notification bar make Hello Bar easy to use for beginners
The Hello Bar offers one starter forever free plan for every user and includes two paid plans.
- Growth – for pro users ($29 per month)
- Elite – for higher and advanced needs ($99 per month)
Pros & Cons:
|Ease of use||Nothing to be listed yet|
|Good for beginners|
Comparison Table of Leadpages Alternatives
|Free plan/trial||14-days free trial||14-days free trial||Free plan||No free trial/plan||No free trial/plan|
|Best for||Small and mid-scale enterprises||Mid and large scale enterprises||Small, mid, and large scale enterprises||Mid and large scale enterprises||Small, mid, and large scale enterprises|
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
|English||English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish|
Leadpages is an excellent tool for creating landing pages and driving more sales but maybe a drawback for various companies who have diverse needs. So, this is the reason why we have come up with Leadpages alternatives to help other users and websites to resolve their problems.
If you feel like you want to switch from any other tool, you can select from the list above. The tools are correctly described and compared with each other, to help you make the correct choice based on your usability.
However, if there are any other best options available than listed Leadpages alternatives which you are using currently, you may let us know in the comment box below.